Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blog Test. Test 1. Test 2.

c.2010 La Paz Sand Dunes, Ilocos Norte
    

Just when I thought that I won't ever join the sea of bloggers...now here I am, typing my first post. haha. You see, I'm too busy rather, too lazy to maintain one and it's been my favorite "palusot" every time someone would ask my blog site/blog link.

I'm an Exploration Geologist. Go google what I do. Yes, I travel but not as often during my undergraduate years. Hectic schedule at work has been eating my free weekends. Ugh.

I love taking photos of almost everything. Yes, you'll find it out pretty soon in the next posts. I've got a lot of unpublished photos simply because I've posted enough photos for that day and turned out I had another list of photos to upload the next day and the following day and the day after next....So, brace yourself. Random photos coming.

I'm a Geologist.
I'm a Lakwatsera*.
I'm a Photographer.

Thus, Lakwatserang Geologist PhotoBlog. (insert sound effect: tadaaaaa!!!)


*Lakwatsera - vernacular term for traveler, explorer (?) haha

PS: Thanks Ate Nin for this awesome idea. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment